Straight Your Hair - Bad Chi Flat Iron Straighteners
I purchased a Chi Flat Iron from Straightyourhair.com for my daughter for Christmas on Dec 11, 2012 for $49.99.Within two months, the handle was broken, so she can not use it.
I emailed the company and got no response. I phoned them and was informed to replace my defective product, it would cost $34.99...they said that was half price. What a piece of garbage! I will never buy from them again and will not recommend them.
They only have a 30 day warranty for their products.Now I have to buy another unit from a reputable company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chi Flat Iron
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin. There was no..."