Straight Your Hair - Bad Chi Flat Iron Straighteners
I purchased a Chi Flat Iron from Straightyourhair.com for my daughter for Christmas on Dec 11, 2012 for $49.99.Within two months, the handle was broken, so she can not use it.
I emailed the company and got no response. I phoned them and was informed to replace my defective product, it would cost $34.99...they said that was half price. What a piece of garbage! I will never buy from them again and will not recommend them.
They only have a 30 day warranty for their products.Now I have to buy another unit from a reputable company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chi Flat Iron
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."