StorSoft Technology - Storsoftcorp and Jonathan Evans... my worst nightmare
I needed help int he IT department for my business and I looked up online and found this company storsoftcorp.com, BIG MISTAKE, I talked to Jonathan Evans ans he seemed very knowledgeable. I decided to hire them I bought a back up system and some other equipment. I needed my office running by a specific date and he said it was going to be ready before way before.
I had to wait over 3 months for the equipment. I did because this person refused to give me my money back. After the 3 months he finally installed the equipment. I started having problems with the server right after installation and he refused to come by and fix it.
Long story short I had to hire somebody else to fix the issue. storsoftcorp made me loose a lot of money. PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY unless you can wait 3 months for equipment that does not work.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Hace poco adquirí el tv VIZIO E600I y estoy muy decepcionado, el tv es lento y cuando se reproducen vídeos o películas de acción en FULL HD la imagen se..."
- "Terrible service, the Internet hasn't been working for a week and these Mofos keep you on the phone trying desperately not to send a technician when clearly the properly..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."