Avoid Web Dev. Maino Ikime AKA stormwebenterprises.com at all costs Brooklyn, NY
After four months of promises and Maino Ikime has yet to finish my website and make even the simplest corrections to finish my site. I am down hundreds and hundreds in down payments. He will ask you for a down payment and do just enough to sucker you into giving him more. Than he will disappear never to be heard from again. He will take your money and steal your dreams.
He also goes with this phone number: (646) 493-2917
This is his website. http;//www. stormwebenterprises.com
This is what he looks like. http://www.hellobrooklyn.com/november-2012/maino.j
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."