Avoid Web Dev. Maino Ikime AKA stormwebenterprises.com at all costs Brooklyn, NY
After four months of promises and Maino Ikime has yet to finish my website and make even the simplest corrections to finish my site. I am down hundreds and hundreds in down payments. He will ask you for a down payment and do just enough to sucker you into giving him more. Than he will disappear never to be heard from again. He will take your money and steal your dreams.
He also goes with this phone number: (646) 493-2917
This is his website. http;//www. stormwebenterprises.com
This is what he looks like. http://www.hellobrooklyn.com/november-2012/maino.j
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."