Stoneberry Bed Review

10 of 109 Stoneberry reviews

I am happy that I was denied credit even though your company lied by saying that I was approved for up to $400.00 buy now and pay later.My grandson wanted a bed for Christmas and I saw this as an opportunity for me to surprise him with it.

But it's ok because his birthday is coming up and I will get it from someone else. Plus you have dishonest people working for you.

A item that I was trying to get for $39.99 was on sale for $14.99, I knew it because I had saw it on the internet prior to placing the order, but the lady told me that it was $39.99 and I know that she knew that it was on sale for $14.99.So I am happy not to do business with you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 109 Stoneberry reviews

Feb 01 #1279859 Coldwater, Mississippi, United States

Yes, yes very bad customer service! Very rude!! Had the same experience this past Christmas. Sent part of order charged me very high shipping for $7.99 pillow they rushed to send. Still waiting on bed-n- bag and getting put off. Called got a very rude just nasty customer service person. I want my *** money back!!! By now, I don't want anything from Stoneberry!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.