Stingray Transportation - Theft from David aka Don Fred
Hires/brokers you off of craigslist.Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way.
Your only contact is mostly by text as he never answers his phone unless he needs something like a confirmation code for uships payment process and the end of the load. So *** he will spend 30 dollars to overnight a check instead of spending 5 bucks on two day priority mail. How desperate for money and that should have been a red flag right there. He pays you the first couple of times and gains your trust after battling the paperwork he tries to *** on for every penny he can get away with in hopes that you catch it and question it.
After the second or third paycheck its all down hill. He rights and checks and says hold them until such and such date. By the time your back on the road and he comes up with some sob story of why you cant deposit the money your 2000 miles from home and he cancels your gas card after you dropped off a east coast to west coast load. He made his money and now here you are stranded at thanksgiving hoping to eat dinner with your wife and kids but you cannot get home because you don't have a dime to your name.
I don't understand how a person could be so cold hearted. He definitely must be a poor manager at money. Looks like he filed bankruptcy recently, wife left him, and he lives with his mom? I guess that explain the desperation for ripping people off and ruining lives.
I just wish i didn't put this review off for so long. I just happened to start researching him.
I found out for all you other ripped off drivers of this guy that if you have any of your uncashed checks from him he could possibly have a bench warrant sworn out for him and could be eligible to pay 3 times the face value of each check.Maybe a weekend at blount county detention center might wake him up.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "Ordered ladies halloween type costume for a party 3 weeks before event. HOWEVER, item received Was NOT the pictured item !!! TOTALLY different. Same fabric but design..."
- "I have ordered a galaxy s3 phone case, retro sunglasses, tobacco pipe, and a sticker for my car. All from different sellers on this site. I've had great experiences no..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."