Stingray Transportation - Theft from David aka Don Fred
Hires/brokers you off of craigslist.Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way.
Your only contact is mostly by text as he never answers his phone unless he needs something like a confirmation code for uships payment process and the end of the load. So *** he will spend 30 dollars to overnight a check instead of spending 5 bucks on two day priority mail. How desperate for money and that should have been a red flag right there. He pays you the first couple of times and gains your trust after battling the paperwork he tries to *** on for every penny he can get away with in hopes that you catch it and question it.
After the second or third paycheck its all down hill. He rights and checks and says hold them until such and such date. By the time your back on the road and he comes up with some sob story of why you cant deposit the money your 2000 miles from home and he cancels your gas card after you dropped off a east coast to west coast load. He made his money and now here you are stranded at thanksgiving hoping to eat dinner with your wife and kids but you cannot get home because you don't have a dime to your name.
I don't understand how a person could be so cold hearted. He definitely must be a poor manager at money. Looks like he filed bankruptcy recently, wife left him, and he lives with his mom? I guess that explain the desperation for ripping people off and ruining lives.
I just wish i didn't put this review off for so long. I just happened to start researching him.
I found out for all you other ripped off drivers of this guy that if you have any of your uncashed checks from him he could possibly have a bench warrant sworn out for him and could be eligible to pay 3 times the face value of each check.Maybe a weekend at blount county detention center might wake him up.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I have ordered a galaxy s3 phone case, retro sunglasses, tobacco pipe, and a sticker for my car. All from different sellers on this site. I've had great experiences no..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "Like a few others on here, we bought a power reclining sofa and rocker recliner loveseat...all Best furniture brand. The sofa, especially, has never been comfortable and the cushion is..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."