Resolved

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

Penn furniture took the recliner back, I'm not sure who is replacing the chair, but it is being replaced.

Original review posted by user Mar 08, 2016

WE purchased a Stickey leather chair.The leather discolored after less than 6 months.

Stickley said oils in the hair must of done the discoloring, They will not stand behind their product or even help us to get it fixed. They didn't even offer. I would Never would recommend buying Stickley at all. Penn furniture, in Scranton PA, where we purchased the furniture also will not do anything about it.

Told us to find someone to repair it ourselves, gave us a recommendation of who they use. Very disappointed, paid over $3000.00 for this piece.

Also, told by salesperson that Stickley said that if anyone is on heart medication that their leather will discolor.We are not on any heart medication but feel that people should know, if you are, good luck with STickley.....

Review about: Stickley Furniture Leather Recliner.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Replace the chair with a new chair, or new leather

Had an Experience with Stickley Furniture Company?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1198628

I have leather recliner type chairs from a quality American Manufacturer.I had to replace the leather headrest after 10 years, due to staining.

The new one was badly stained after 3 months. My wife's is perfect after 15 years. I am on heart medicine and have male pattern baldness, so my head was touching the leather. Medications can ruin the leather quickly.

I purchased a new $ 3000 Stickley Mission chair with Italian leather. I now always use a neck cushion which keeps my head from touching the leather.

Also, I don't sit in the chair unless I am wearing long pants.My skin won't touch expensive leather again.