Stewart Lighting and Rude Employee Drivers
Stewart Lighting is located in Jacksonville, FL.Stewart Lighting which is a fictitious name owned by Florida Lighting Design employees or maybe the owner has no clue what it means when you drive a company vehicle that you represent the company.
If the way your driver of your van is any indication of your customer service, than I know to stay far away from your store. This morning (Jan. 13) at 7:45am traveling north on U.S.1 (Philips Hwy) towards JTB, who ever was driving decided to come over into the right lane without any warning - failed to use signals (how hard is it to do that?!) which resulted in I having to hit my brakes hard. Not smart to drive aggressive like that especially when the road is wet.
He really doesn't understand that driving in a company vehicle aggressively will hurt your reputation? It is too unfortunate that one person can cause such a negative stigma for a company but that is the chance you take when you let rude drivers in your vehicles.
When I made my turn and pulled along side of him, instead of waving an apology - he had the nerve to honk at me.I think you better review good driving practices especially when you are representing a company on the road.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disregard for safety of others
- Rude driving manners
- Reason of review:
- Rude Employee Driver
- Preferred solution:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."