Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine

has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating Nevine/Nina Carmelle/Tadrous online. NONE of these FALSE statements were true.

Nevine Carmelle filed Police report about the BOGUS false statements online. Irvine police investigated the matter and issued search warrant to this website and others as well.

Irvine Police was able to trace all the IP addresses of all FALSE negative reviews upon Nevine Carmelle to her scorn obsessed ex Steven Sears' building and to his own computers. Irvine Police arrested Steven Sears on September 18, 2013 for FALSE postings online upon Nevine Carmelle. See Steven Sears arrest pictures attached.

Currently Orange County District Attorney is prosecuting Steven Sears criminally for what he had done to Nevine/Nina Carmelle/Tadrous.

Review about: Nevine Nina Carmelle Victim.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steven Sears?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more