Steve Welch And Associates - Review about Dog Training from Los Angeles, California
This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board.He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my 8 pound dog in, he drank beer during my training session, he yelled at me and his workers demeaning us by telling us we are the reason the dog is messed up, I don't listen, I didnt follow his methods.
I did everything I was supposed to do but this man took $1200 only to scare my dog more, use abusive training tactics, as I seen him hit the dog and there is a great Utube video of him beating a dog, but he calls it training and another video with his BB gun. When I saw the gun on his kitchen counter, I asked if it was real. He told he verbatim that it was a BB GUN USED TO KEEP THE DOGS QUIET! My dog was supposed to go there to get over his fears.
He is more terrified than when I originally sent him. He works on a fake business name that is supposed to be a non profit but they are taking people's money and not taxing them so him and Doggy Do Pet Services, the woman he lives with, can avoid paying taxes on this. Wendy, from Doggy Do uses Steve Welch as her trainer but won't tell you that given his horrific history with animals and being sued for a dog dying in his care. These people said in front of me, we gotta take their "f-$&@ing" money!
Referring to clients. She said this quite a few times. Then there is all of the dogs there. There are so many hidden in and around the house in crates.
Check out the garage. Full of crates that they keep the dogs in in the hot hot garage, closed door and all. Then there the tying the dogs to the posts until they urinate or *** in their spot. In the heat, tied to poles with no water.
INHUMANE!!!! This man Steve Welch is notoriously known for being abusive yet he is still working with dogs. He and Wendy B. are scamming clients for money to pay for her own personal needs and Steve Welch's illegal marihuana operation that he bragged about.
The Pomerian was there for over a month. I watched them bathe it. Wendy was so rough on the poor little guy. He was petrified.
She handled him as if he were a 100 pound Pit Bull. As you can see the condition of its skin. There were more than 3 I saw like that. My dog has red markings on its neck from their choke collar and Steve Welch told me I did that to him!
He would not give me my dog back either! I had to call Orange County Sheriffs. Once I told him I was coming to his house with the cops, he suddenly decided he could make "time" for me to pick up my dog, although I already has scheduled 4 days ahead the time and day. He called me on the road, as I'm driving to his home the day of, that I cannot get my dog because he had a DR appointment he forgot about.
He forgot a lot of things. Feeding, giving water, following through on his training which I'm glad I didn't get, because I didn't need to be around a person like that.
Please investigate this man.He should be in jail.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."