I'm normally an incredibly forgiving and nice person and I worked in retail and customer service so I know mistakes happen and I know none of you want a novel to read so I'll bullet point this:
- Ordered single pair of brown boots
- Was sent grey ones
- Customer service apologized and sent "correct" pair with a return label for other one
- They sent me a second pair of the wrong color
- Now they can't send me the correct color until both pairs are back at their warehouse (extending the wait time a full week).
- Every single email back and forth with them is a different service rep
- They keep using the exact same answer template to respond so every email starts with "We would like to inform you" and when I ask for clarification they apologize and say "we would like to inform you" and write VERBATIM the same response.
Never shopping at their online store again and I'd advise you not to either if you have a choice.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Steve Madden Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing