New York, New York

I bought these boots two days ago for $130.00 and they have began to rip and fall apart!If I couldn't fuckkn sue Steve Madden for false advertising of quality boots I would!

ill never spend another dime on these *** *** as products.

*** you Steve Madden!I wanna kick your *** *** with the *** boots I bought!

Review about: Steve Madden Boots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steve Madden Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1238505

The same thing happened to me!I bought $160 boots.

The saleswomen said they were 100% leather, great quality and worth the money because they'll last a long time. Day 1 wearing them out and the outer material starting peeling off like paper!! That's not real leather.

After multiple emails with their customer service they still refuse to give me my money back.I will NEVER buy from Steve Madden again.