Bengaluru, Karnataka
100% full Not resolved

I bought a pair of shoes on 18th October, 2015 from their store in the Phoenix Market City Mall, Shop No.UG15, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka-560048.

Related: Steve Madden Shoes Review from Kalyan, Maharashtra

I was impressed with the Fashion and Style of the model 'CRAVES - Black'. At the same time the sales girl was also very professional.

I understand these are fancy items and are not meant for rough use, I bought it with an intent to use it for special occasions only. It was a perfect match for my taste and various suits that I have. By count I have worn these shoes on 4 occasions (3 to 5 hours each time) and the shoes are already worn out. I can still do with a normal wear and tear but this pair of shoes is in a mess. Its looks weird to be precise.

I have spent Rs. 8999 on this pair and I am sorry to say that your designers have failed to consider that they are designing shoes which would eventually be worn in the feet. Rather than sole touching the ground the leather of the shoes touches the ground causing it to wear out. Then the stitching inside and outside of the shoe is also worn out. Again, I have not danced, I have not ran or abused the article in any way.

I have another pair of brown leather shoes that I bought the same day from a different brand which costed me just Rs.2000 and I have been wearing it to the office everyday and those shoes are intact.

I have written to their call center twice in last 13 days an have not got a single response. Poor Quality, flawed design and pathetic customer service.

Review about: Steve Madden Shoes.

I didn't like: Customer service and business ethics of online returns, Return policy.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steve Madden Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $8990
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Swapnil
Kalyan, Maharashtra, India #1210960

Exactly same thing happened with me too!

In my case I ordered the shoe from Amazon and have opened case as well for an Order # 404-1984168-6453963.

These shoes are costly price of garbage nothing else. I could have brought 3 pieces of sturdy shoe pair with the amount is wasted for this Steve maddan shoe.

Same as me.The shoes are bad quality.

They are not made for ANY type of wear.Do not buy these cheaply made shoes.