South Jordan, Utah
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Sep 21, 2016

I have continued to try and reach steve madden customer service.They will not respond.

I am very angry.

I ordered and they charged me for brand new shoes.The shoes they delivered were very used!

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2016

I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website.They arrived quickly, which was nice.

Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn. Not just a little bit, but a lot! I have reached out to the customer service department at least 5 times with not one person responding back to me. I'm disgusted that I spent that much money on a pair of worn shoes.

Their return policy states they won't take back worn shoes so what am I suppose to do when they were shipped to me already worn. I'm so disgusted by the business policy and lack of professionalism. For the amount of money I spent on the shoes I would expect better or at least some type of response/customer service. I will make sure I let everyone I know that they should never ever purchase shoes from them.

I am also sharing my pictures with everyone to show them how worn the shoes are.Absolutely ridiculous.

Review about: Carrson Blue Suede Heels.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Customer service and online returns, Costly product with absolutely zero quality, Shoes were not new.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steve Madden Sandals
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss damaged, already worn, poor service / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.