Steve Harvey Tv - Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself!

1 of 1 Steve Harvey Tv reviews

Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. You say on your show that “I am here to help”. From my recent experience. You should be saying “I am here to help myself”. My wife and I received an invitation to see your show. You should know that until now we were avid Steve Harvey fans. I accepted the invitation for a couple reasons. First, as I already stated we enjoy your show. Secondly because of a recent heart attack we have been very careful about our expenditures (a lot of hospital bills). So taking a day off without pay to go see your show was going to be hard. But Sherry McAdoo-Champion, one of you producers sent us an email stating that “If you are receiving this email it is because you are booked of our “Special, Summer of Sex” taping. Each couple will receive a giveaway valued at $300 at the end of the taping.” We decided to *** the bullet and take the day off without pay and go see your show.

At the end of the show we were ushered out of the show. I stopped at the first security person that I saw and showed her the email from Sherry McAdoo-Champion, she told me to see the security guard at the front of the line. I waited until we got to him and his answer was that “All the producers have gone home” and to “email the person that you received the initial email from”. I did exactly that the very night we got home.

I was pleased to see that Sherry answered my email within one day but that was the last I heard from her. After several emails asking for her further assistance we received no word from Sherry. That is when I realized that I have been had. I was angry at myself for believing Steve Harvey. I do not believe Steve anymore. If fact neither my wife nor myself will watch his show anymore. Whenever we talk about Steve Harvey we no longer talk about how fun or funny or intelligent his show is we let everyone know that we were duped. Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you really need the extra $300 that badly?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That they did not keep their promise

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Steve Harvey Tv
Review category
Entertainment
review #925313

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steve Harvey Tv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Steve Harvey Tv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steve Harvey Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×