New York City, New York

They should be in jail.Sterling Trust is the custodian of my IRA account.

They did not meet their fiduciary responsibilities in our agreement. Sterling continued to take customer money and share it with Superior Gold Group for over 3 years. SGG was shut down for illegal practice. They continued to mislead me and many others about our accounts.

Sterling has continued to make mistakes on our accounts. Sterling Trust has refused to give us our money back while they send us statements and charging fees.

Do not do business with them.

If you have been a victim of Sterling Trust or Superior Gold Group join this page for more info.http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SGGINVESTOR/

Review about: Ira Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $75000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sterling Trust?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more Absolute Proof Thumbtack Sends Fake Leads Or Requests Review Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more