Spartanburg, South Carolina

Update by user Mar 28, 2016

It is hard to get in touch with the office, in fact I only reached the company once, I got though to the Destin office, who were very helpful, considering this is not their property. I doubt we will hear from them but at least this post may alert others prior paying the deposit.

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2016

See dirt in pictures below.

Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned out that filter. There were sticky splashes on on walls that would not photograph well and more. All the upholstery is as represented in the pictures below. The sheets were not clean, hairs! Cigarette butts were found around the property when we arrived (see picture), we cleaned that up. Read previous entries in visitor book, the family names have been erased for privacy.

We were given one night free and the bad cleaners came back and did another bad job. We were disappointed with the response of the property management. It took multiple calls to get a response.

The location was great but that was all. I see they are still not accurately describing the property after at least two known complaints. One bedroom is a closed in porch with its only access though another bedroom.

Review about: Chili Pepper Vacation Rental.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Ability to resolve problems.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sterling Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion