Sterling Resorts, Chili Pepper, Dune Allen, 30A South Walton, FL. Filthy vacation rental.
Update added by user Mar 28
It is hard to get in touch with the office, in fact I only reached the company once, I got though to the Destin office, who were very helpful, considering this is not their property. I doubt we will hear from them but at least this post may alert others prior paying the deposit.
Original review posted by user Mar 27
See dirt in pictures below.
Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned out that filter. There were sticky splashes on on walls that would not photograph well and more. All the upholstery is as represented in the pictures below. The sheets were not clean, hairs! Cigarette butts were found around the property when we arrived (see picture), we cleaned that up. Read previous entries in visitor book, the family names have been erased for privacy.
We were given one night free and the bad cleaners came back and did another bad job. We were disappointed with the response of the property management. It took multiple calls to get a response.
The location was great but that was all. I see they are still not accurately describing the property after at least two known complaints. One bedroom is a closed in porch with its only access though another bedroom.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ability to resolve problems
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chili Pepper Vacation Rental
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "I went for a trim and the lady trina was short with me ,did not communicate at all,had to confirm if she even heard me when I said just trim..."
- "I am having no luck finding a crock-pot that doesn't have pitting, runny glaze or debris embedded in its' stoneware liners. I have made multiple returns and exchanges only to..."
- "Well at least I recieved it. The print is way too small and its slightly off center. These people have no idea what theyre doing. ..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."