Ithaca, New York

I purchased sun glasses at my local Sterling Optical Store, which seemed to feel to big for my face, however, the associated insisted that they were fine.I specifically asked, could I return them for a return IF I DECIDE THAT THEY'RE NOT THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY FACE, and she said yes.

A week later when I went to return the glasses the store was closed and out of business. This is when my problems began to get worse. I was told that I could NOT get a refund and that my credit would be transferred to another store more than an hour away. A year later and 6 trips back and forth to try and resolve this issue, I still have NOT be able to use up my credit.

The store manager Rebecca was also rude, and demonstrates a true interest in my problem.

I will NEVER buy from that store again, nor will I have any good to say about how the company runs and trains their employees.Sterling Optical is BAD NEWS!!!

I didn't like: Manager is rude and disrespectful.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Eyeglasses
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $108
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sterling Optical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion