Review about Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service from Houston, Texas
A few days ago I was involved in a wreck. I decided to take my car to Sterling McCall Restoration Center (12202 Murphy Road) to get it fix. I got my car back and today I noticed the back driver‘s side tire had a huge bubble. The same tire Toyota fixed the rim.
I took the car to a tire-shop and was told the tired was severely damage in the inner edge. The only logical explanation is that Sterling McCall shop damaged the tire and put it back together without saying anything. The tire is missing pieces of rubber to where a few layers of wire are visible.
I called Sterling McCall to file a complaint. After explaining the situation and texting clear pictures of the damages in the tire the supervisor told me they will never do something like. He got attitude and was trying to make it sound like I was lying. I told him that they had put my life in seriously danger, but he did not show any concern nor even apologized. His best answer was “my supervisor is on vacation and there is almost nothing I can do for you until his return.
I am very upset as the tire could blowout on the freeway at any time and they knew about it. How is it possible that they played with someone's safety like that, and on top get a bad attitude when I called to ask for an explanation and help? I have pictures of the tire and would like to show them to the public as this is something very serious but evidently Sterling McCall don’t care a bit about the trust we deposit when taking out cars to be fix at their facility.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."