Review about Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service from Houston, Texas
A few days ago I was involved in a wreck. I decided to take my car to Sterling McCall Restoration Center (12202 Murphy Road) to get it fix. I got my car back and today I noticed the back driver‘s side tire had a huge bubble. The same tire Toyota fixed the rim.
I took the car to a tire-shop and was told the tired was severely damage in the inner edge. The only logical explanation is that Sterling McCall shop damaged the tire and put it back together without saying anything. The tire is missing pieces of rubber to where a few layers of wire are visible.
I called Sterling McCall to file a complaint. After explaining the situation and texting clear pictures of the damages in the tire the supervisor told me they will never do something like. He got attitude and was trying to make it sound like I was lying. I told him that they had put my life in seriously danger, but he did not show any concern nor even apologized. His best answer was “my supervisor is on vacation and there is almost nothing I can do for you until his return.
I am very upset as the tire could blowout on the freeway at any time and they knew about it. How is it possible that they played with someone's safety like that, and on top get a bad attitude when I called to ask for an explanation and help? I have pictures of the tire and would like to show them to the public as this is something very serious but evidently Sterling McCall don’t care a bit about the trust we deposit when taking out cars to be fix at their facility.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."