Review about Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service from Houston, Texas

1 of 1 Sterling Mccall Restoration Center reviews

A few days ago I was involved in a wreck. I decided to take my car to Sterling McCall Restoration Center (12202 Murphy Road) to get it fix. I got my car back and today I noticed the back driver‘s side tire had a huge bubble. The same tire Toyota fixed the rim.

I took the car to a tire-shop and was told the tired was severely damage in the inner edge. The only logical explanation is that Sterling McCall shop damaged the tire and put it back together without saying anything. The tire is missing pieces of rubber to where a few layers of wire are visible.

I called Sterling McCall to file a complaint. After explaining the situation and texting clear pictures of the damages in the tire the supervisor told me they will never do something like. He got attitude and was trying to make it sound like I was lying. I told him that they had put my life in seriously danger, but he did not show any concern nor even apologized. His best answer was “my supervisor is on vacation and there is almost nothing I can do for you until his return.

I am very upset as the tire could blowout on the freeway at any time and they knew about it. How is it possible that they played with someone's safety like that, and on top get a bad attitude when I called to ask for an explanation and help? I have pictures of the tire and would like to show them to the public as this is something very serious but evidently Sterling McCall don’t care a bit about the trust we deposit when taking out cars to be fix at their facility.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #722767

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sterling Mccall Restoration Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Sterling Mccall Restoration Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sterling Mccall Restoration Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×