Review about Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service from Houston, Texas
A few days ago I was involved in a wreck. I decided to take my car to Sterling McCall Restoration Center (12202 Murphy Road) to get it fix. I got my car back and today I noticed the back driver‘s side tire had a huge bubble. The same tire Toyota fixed the rim.
I took the car to a tire-shop and was told the tired was severely damage in the inner edge. The only logical explanation is that Sterling McCall shop damaged the tire and put it back together without saying anything. The tire is missing pieces of rubber to where a few layers of wire are visible.
I called Sterling McCall to file a complaint. After explaining the situation and texting clear pictures of the damages in the tire the supervisor told me they will never do something like. He got attitude and was trying to make it sound like I was lying. I told him that they had put my life in seriously danger, but he did not show any concern nor even apologized. His best answer was “my supervisor is on vacation and there is almost nothing I can do for you until his return.
I am very upset as the tire could blowout on the freeway at any time and they knew about it. How is it possible that they played with someone's safety like that, and on top get a bad attitude when I called to ask for an explanation and help? I have pictures of the tire and would like to show them to the public as this is something very serious but evidently Sterling McCall don’t care a bit about the trust we deposit when taking out cars to be fix at their facility.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sterling Mccall Restoration Center Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."