Norfolk, Virginia

We purchased property, house and land, from Stephen Zedd Auctioneer. Mr. Zedd advertised and sold this property at 2.78 acres, when in reality the land was only 1.2 acres. He continued to advertise the property as sold on his website after the auction at 2.78 acres and 'approximately 3 acres' respectively.

Mr. Zedd's misrepresentation of the size of the land resulted in an appreciable difference between the appraised value of the home as compared to the purchase price. This resulted in considerable financial loss to us. Calls to Mr. Zedd or his place of business have not been returned.

Due diligence was of no use, because no information turned up prior to the sale to make us suspect that the property was not as listed or the auctioneer less than reliable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stephen Zedd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more