Senator Stephen Sweeney Fraud Alerts Review
Stephen Sweeney is a Bully, Liar, Corrupt, Fraudulent and should be in a Federal prison for Organized Crime (RICO) Sweeney consistently abuses power while serving in office. He uses law enforcement judges and courts in South Jersey and throughout the state via Christies office to intimidate, harass and destroy those they seek retaliation upon. Norcross, Sweeney and Christie are Corrupt, Sinister and Pure Evil. Greedy heartless liars who have destroyed innocent people and seek to punish those Don't do what they want
Sweeney should be in Jail. He's not fit to serve in the Senate or any political position. He gets his orders from his best friend and corrupt political boss who barely completed high school, George Norcross
Sweeney is a fraud and connartist. South Jersey is a Dump under Norcross and Sweeney. Governor Christie has abused his power and his office protecting Sweeney and Norcross from prosecution on civil right violations, Pay to Play and whistleblowers. Norcross, Sweeney and Christie should be charged under the RICO statute and sent to Prison immediately
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fraud Alerts
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..."
- "Let me show you the proof of high prices!..."
- "This is such a sorry *** company...One that I will NOT be ordering from EVER again! I've placed several orders and I can ALWAYS count on 1 or 2 items being..."