Dallas, Texas

My husband and I attended the "Get Motivated" seminar where we were first exposed to Stephen Pierce and his business model of how to make money online basically teaching us how to market products and create website traffic. We were intrigued so we went to a follow-up seminar that he offered and found out that the cheaper way to find out more information was to sign up for a monthly membership that costs $39.97 per month.

My husband started building his business and creating websites, generating traffic and quickly learned everything Stephen Pierce had to offer, mainly that it was a complete ripoff and that he no longer wanted to recieve the "monthly training".

My husband requested via email, as we were told to, to cancel the membership and discontinue debiting our account. We recieved an email saying that the membership was cancelled and that we would no longer be debited. BUT after 3 more transactions went through, and we had contacted Craig Petti (the contact for Stephen Pierce) 3 MORE TIMES ABOUT THIS, we finally filed a complaint with our bank and decided to fight the transactions since they were technically unauthorized.

Today on Jan 3, 2012. I have sent yet another email disputing the transaction. Not likely getting a response as we didn't get one from last month's email requesting a refund.

Since we started the membership we have had nothing but problems. It is impossible to receive a response. There are no phone numbers that work and get you to anyone helpful.

Do not waste your time with this company the benefits do not outweigh the trouble and there are many other companies that offer better service and more information for a lower cost that would benefit your business so much more.

Do not waste your time or money with this one

Review about: Make Money On The Internet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stephen Pierce International?

Comments

Warning Others!

Craig Pettit just takes his check and goes home.Your best bet is to contact Get Motivated.

they have other complaints! That little store front Stephen Pierce uses does have a phone 972-548-2555. Stephen Pierce mobile is 254-205-1925 and Craig Pettit # is 972-342-7605. Post this story everywhere you can and it will expose him to others.

He's been doing this for years. Be glad you only lost a few bucks.

Some people lost $20,000!Read about those poor blokes at wwwstephenpiercescam.net.