Dallas, Texas

After several years of struggling to make his system work, I wrote to complain of the quality of service and product that I received from Stephen Pierce company and from Stephen Pierce personally. I had purchased a product called the Product Creation Laboratory at a seminar. Me and others paid $20K for the opportunity to spend 3 days with Stephen Pierce in his home and he would create a product for us with a long list of services. He barely show up for the 3 days I was there. He certainly never gave us any attention and he also didn't create my product. I sat alone in a converted garage wondering what I had got into and created the product myself because he had my money.

In fact, I did not receive most of the services I paid for. The services that I DID RECEIVE WERE SHOCKINGLY SUBSTANDARD AND HAD TO BE RECREATED.

I no longer have any faith in Stephen Pierce intention to deliver on his sales pitch (which was the best part of this deal). He can sell. I have been asking for a refund for a year now. His attorney stalls and stalls me and everyone else. I want everyone to know about this company and how they made promises to a lot of people and then failed to give the service he promised.

Review about: Product Creation Lab.

Review #291913 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stephen Pierce International?

Comments

Lanna Oberammergau

If Stephen Pierce didn't deliver what he promised, you should contact attorney Alan J.Rosenberg right away.

Rosenberg's preparing a lawsuit against Pierce, and his firm, Chamblee, Ryan, Kershaw & Anderson, P.C., has agreed to work on a contingency basis.You can call them at 888-905-2003 or email arosenberg (at) chambleeryan.com for details.