Dallas, Texas

I believe that Stephen Pierce is a *** man, at the least he is a dishonest businessman and I will avoid him in the future.

I have been a Stephen Pierce affiliate since January of 2010 and each month made a few hundreds to a thousand dollar in commissions. But for the last 10 months, he has refused to pay me the entire amount owed.

I sent him all the paperwork several times and even showed him my Stephen Pierce Affiliate PayPal account and he still makes excuses. From May 2011 to present I have been contacting him every week or every day and have talked to everybody at his office and his attorney too. I get excuses after excuses or no response at all.

I don't know why Stephen Pierce don't want to pay his affiliates. Is there any means of getting them to pay my commissions?! Please contact me if you have the same problem. I guess I will have to sue him.

The rest of you be warned about Stephen Pierce Affiliate Programs

Review about: Mrmi.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stephen Pierce International?

Comments

Warning Others!

I worked for Stephen Pierce and he does not pay his affiliates on time or the fair amount.I had to beg to get any of them paid.

Your calls are a waste of time. One guy came into the office and sat there until he got his money. Another one is suing Stephen Pierce in Small Claims Court. good for him.

You do that too.javascript:ac_smilie(':(')

name

@So Sad - what are you talking about?how does not paying affiliates have anything to do with being a jealous ex employee?

and what employee in their right mind would be jealous, jealous of what exactly?maybe you should read the post before making a *** comment

stephen doesnt pay his affiliates - that is the issue - as an affiliate you spend money and time promoting something and you dont get paid - i would be furious and warn people to not spend their time or money on this dude - yes, he needs to be sued its legally your money - he loves to brag about his "riches" now we know how he gets its, not paying others what they are owed

Not a Stephen Pierce Fan
#402081

That is crazy.You know your affiliates are important so you don't pay them.

What an ***. This is why he has such a bad BBB rating. He finally paid me after I complained to the Texas BBB - so make sure you do that.

He didn't pay me in full, but he paid me enough to walk away.(So sad - weird - this has nothing to do with employment - read it)

Angry Ant
to Not a Stephen Pierce Fan #806742

This would be why he has been banned from doing business in TX and has had to start his scams again in CA.

A scammer of the highest order. Do business at your own risk. :(

Faye DiMarco
to Angry Ant Dallas, Texas, United States #806977

He started up again in California? Canada?

Angry Ant
to Faye DiMarco #806986

Yes, he's now operating from 5121 Roscrea Ave, San Diego, CA 92117, United States (California) under the "Success Sculpting" scam.

:eek

So sad

You sound like a jealous ex employee.