Check the Better Business Bureau Website!!!!
Stellar Auto Sold me a car that had multiple problems. The biggest problem was that the car smoked. I also had to change the oil in the car almost every two weeks because of this problem. When I would drive off after being stopped at a red light, or being parking with the car on, soOoo much smoke would come out of the exhaust pipes that you would think I had a fog machine at the back of my car. This happened a couple of days after I got the car off the lot. I tried to use the warranty that I purchased from them to get the car repaired, however, the warranty company said that they would normally cover my problem, but because the car was just purchased, the dealer sold me the car defective. They instructed me to call the dealer. Stellar Auto promised to fix the problem. They said they would get back with me three months in a row. They finally sent me to a repair shop that said they weren't equipped to handle this problem at their shop. Stellar Auto continued to tell me they would call me, but never did. Save your time and money and go to another dealership! They're not honest here at all!
Some of the other problems included - one of the windows didn't let down, the window shade was broken, the brakes were bad, the window wiper was gone, one of the front lights was out, the tires had a malfunction.
If you do decide to purchase here, I hope you have AAA and money to fix all of the repairs you will discover days later. They'll give you a lemon you can't sell to make lemonade.
Good luck car hunting! :)
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Anonymous to Annonymous 5 minutes ago #992796 Pretoria, Gauteng please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have been terminated from central casting in burbank ca we have to get 35 people or more so..."
- "I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa. After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more..."
- "Today, June 6, 2016; I had the worst experience in an LQ stay that I have ever had. It occurred in LQ Santa Clarita-Valencia because of their terrible breakfast bar..."