Stellar Autos - DON'T GO UNLESS YOU WANT A LEMON

1 of 3 Stellar Autos reviews

Check the Better Business Bureau Website!!!!

Stellar Auto Sold me a car that had multiple problems. The biggest problem was that the car smoked. I also had to change the oil in the car almost every two weeks because of this problem. When I would drive off after being stopped at a red light, or being parking with the car on, soOoo much smoke would come out of the exhaust pipes that you would think I had a fog machine at the back of my car. This happened a couple of days after I got the car off the lot. I tried to use the warranty that I purchased from them to get the car repaired, however, the warranty company said that they would normally cover my problem, but because the car was just purchased, the dealer sold me the car defective. They instructed me to call the dealer. Stellar Auto promised to fix the problem. They said they would get back with me three months in a row. They finally sent me to a repair shop that said they weren't equipped to handle this problem at their shop. Stellar Auto continued to tell me they would call me, but never did. Save your time and money and go to another dealership! They're not honest here at all!

Some of the other problems included - one of the windows didn't let down, the window shade was broken, the brakes were bad, the window wiper was gone, one of the front lights was out, the tires had a malfunction.

If you do decide to purchase here, I hope you have AAA and money to fix all of the repairs you will discover days later. They'll give you a lemon you can't sell to make lemonade.

Good luck car hunting! :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Defects

Reason of review:
All of thee above
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2006 Bmw 750I
Review category
Dealers
review #920773 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stellar Autos? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 3 Stellar Autos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stellar Autos.
Filing a new complaint about
×