Park City, Kansas

Purchased L shaped couch for $2,500 and within a couple of weeks the cushions sunk so much that we were situng on a slant.They were flat like pancakes.

The chase had springs that were not attached right and the cording around the cushions were cut off because the material was cut too short. One of the pillows seams came open. They let us replace it and decided to upgrade to thier top of the line couch made by king hickory now we have invested 4,000. You would think for that price we would certainly have a quality made couch.

Well that was not the case. Nobody told us that the material we picked out wouldnt fit the chase and when it was delivered it had a seem going straight accross the back part of the cushion. Their answer was come in and pick out a new material. We did but when we got to the store we were told that there is NO material that would fit our case.

The chase is not that big. to me it is standard size and i have never seen a seam in a chase couch before. I was told that is common. Im constantly fluffing up the cushions and the pillows because they are flatened out everytime we sit on the couch.

I was told that the fabric we picked out was an upgrade and the pillows are already pilling. The chase and the the rest of the couch are not even. One is higher than the other.

Wow for $4,000.00 im sure I could have gotten a way better made couch than the one we received at Steinhafels.So disappointed.

Review about: King Hickory.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE King Hickory Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.