THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED.

Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his /her course they will get Placement 100% guaranteed.

All the students are in despair and distress; they are not able to get proper internships and work permit in Maldives as promised by the institution. The students are not from affluent families; Parents have taken Bank Loans and somehow managed to send their children for better future and prospects.

Students are threatened not to disclose or complain to CPE or MOE.

We never got any mail or told verbally that the programme had changed by any of the college Authorities; despite of asking we got replies that all the Students will get Internship and Work Permit 100% till date.

This not only about business but involves career and life of hundreds of students and reputation of ours is at stake.

WE HAVE REQUESTED FOR DETAIL FROM COLLEGE REGARDING THEIR CONTRACT WITH MALDIVES AND SOME OF THE OFFER LETTERS AND VISA ISSUED TO SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE STUDENTS.

SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE or COSS is not providing any information despite of mailing and calling them, they are keeping everyone in dark. We are compelled to mail CPE and MOE to intervene and investigate the FRAUD.

Review about: Stei Internship.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with STEi Institute?

Comments

Silva

I am Silva from Sri Lanka STEi student.I am not able to complain any one here.

I also dont know the procedure. Can any one help.

I am having lot of issues with COSS and STEi.:cry :cry :cry

STEi student
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #675729

Hi guys, I know this school and agents well.They really suck money.

Now they are getting problem with Singapore STEi because of complain.

He has drained the money from the college and set up an office in Malaysia.:( :( :(

Chandra ***ar
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #675401

I am from India.In Mumbai also they having a COSS office Zahra Lalani.

They know how to trap you easily with fake promises and bring you to Singapore.

After all you will return with nothing to India.STEi and COSS are cheaters

David
Manila, Manila, Philippines #675364

I am David from Philipines.I will 100% confirm above information is true.

Even I have gone through this same issue.

Its time for them to close the school before CPE investigate.:roll

to David Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #1330375

I Ian vignesh I have going to doind in STEI INSTITUTIONS in Singapore so pls kindly give back the feed back