Houston, Texas

I get a mattress set.Sterns and foster..

About a week later I decided to move the furniture in my room around so I pick up mattress and notice it's drenched all from the bottom but the top was dry. I call the furniture place and were very rude and said they would exchange mattress. I go back and want to choose a new bed in plastic. Nothing from the showroom floor but guy say no that a temp u r pedicab would be OK since supposedly it was more expensive.

I get home and it has a tag saying bed was sanitized! WTF I was told it was new. So they get mad when I tell them they were wrong and scamming people who lies. They refused to take my mattress said I would have to pay for it anyway so I would lose.

I took bed and left it there. Horrible people.

Liars and scammers!Oh and just so you guys know they were selling me just matres now box spring for 1400.00

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stearns And Foster?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more