Steakhouse Steaks - aggressive sale guy and threatened me

36 of 74 Steakhouse Steaks reviews

Unsolicited sales to my door.Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.

He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.

Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.

I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD.Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
36 of 74 Steakhouse Steaks reviews

Jun 04, 2015 #991553

***, why don't you tell the whole story? He just ain't *** dude!

0 2 Reply
Ren

Feb 24, 2015 #950386 Rochester, Michigan, United States

Yes and that company has tainted meat too and they lied to us and sold us horse meat instead of cow meat ! PIGS

2 0 Reply

May 14, 2015 #984446

OMG!!! How did you find out it was horse meat? That is absolutely WRONG!!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935098

Hope you press charges.

5 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935072 Syracuse, New York, United States

I am a salesman and that man is def. Sketchy. Glad you got inside. Sad to say such a thing considering i work for the company and i respect a simple no thank you or not interested. Why harrass a human being just like me for some meat? I wouldnt like it... this world makes but no sence.

6 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935090

He's 7 Days?

5 1 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935097

And you are intimidated by your 86 year old mother! Move out of her basement and you won't have to be scared all the time!

3 3 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934940

Yup. They showed up at my house and refused to leave when I told them I wasn't interested, but my husband's hand gun was very persuasive.

9 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.