Static Implant - Totally destroyed my mouth

3 of 5 Static Implant reviews

Stetic implant & dental centers

a complete nightmare .needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries .

this place promised to return all my money and help with surgery bills , i still have not got the money i paid them returned in full , let alone any help for the many surgeries . and now i have issues with my sinuses that will be life long . i needed EXTREME bone grafting with cadabor bone , sinus lifts , and gum grafting . my mouth had had so many surgeries the last 2 years i have not been able to eat properly or talk properly , and never mind how i looked , started at age 39 looking 70 .

these people should stand up and do the proper ethical thing and return my moneys.unreal how this place opperates , even the employees have emailed me bad mouthing how the company is ran .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Reconstructive Surgeries
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #477711 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Static Implant? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
3 of 5 Static Implant reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
hollynebraska

Mar 23, 2014 #797957

hey frizzy here is what I paid 11,000 for the teeth were popping off after 1 day !!! surgery the following day as my gums were dyeing from the pressure cutting off gum flow . since you are judge and jury would you like to see dr. reports?

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Static Implant.
Filing a new complaint about
×