State Of California - California Save our Water Rebate fails to pay
Update added by user Jul 23, 2016
After complaining to the office of the
Governor of the State of California,
the Department of Water Resources approved the full
1000 square feet. Can't find contractors to do replace sod for $2000 and give up my nice water thirsty sod.
Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2016
California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application.
California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order.
My backyard is not bare earth. Evidence of previous lawn exists per photos submitted to program.
Here is a copy of email to SaveOurWater:
Your California SaveOurWater department
offered a courtesy adjustment
after I explained situation yesterday and approve backyard
for the 1000 sq ft.
I again remind the department they are in breech
to repeatedly deny my application.
I demand honoring condition of program copied and pasted
1. LANDSCAPE-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Turf may be living or dead at the time of application for a reservation. Evidence of previous lawn such as existing turf, borders, remnants of turf, or existing operational turf irrigation systems may also be acceptable. Bare earth areas with no sign of turf are not eligible.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saveourwater Rebate Program
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame. Spent around almost $5000. When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then..."
- "Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program. I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99..."