Starbucks - Review about Iced Latte from Tacoma, Washington

128 of 271 Starbucks reviews

This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went to Starbucks and waited there for a min I ordered a vent soy chestnut lite ice latte and made my drink wrong they put nonfat milk in there the first time then argued with a customer that was ahead of me because her drink was made wrong and I watched my drink sit there for a min till they actually notice my drink there I took a half hour of lunch I spent it there 30th tops was late to work and when I get to work I don't get any sprinkle in my chestnut drink and no soy milk again I'm very upset about this I called spoke to thesusupervisor and she told me to bring back the drink or get a refund.i think that Starbucks is taking advantage of my money at this location and I can't believe if they don't get their stuff together I will have to travel far to get my correct drink what will you do to get a loyal customer to stay?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Iced Latte
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #577233

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Starbucks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
128 of 271 Starbucks reviews

May 28, 2016 #1165888

Your drink couldn't have been that bad, seeing as how your photo shows that you drank 2/3 of it.

2 2 Reply
tangow616

Aug 28, 2015 #1026522

#whitegirlissues
I'm on your side. Don't go back if you're not satisfied or comfortable

3 5 Reply
Mike_mn

Aug 01, 2015 #1014447

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?
I understand. i often get upset when my order of kelp fruity mango grain toasted low fat soy latte with a side of celery encrusted wild rice swizzle.
But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.
I like your life... if this is what you have to complain and be upset about! lol

12 2 Reply
Mike_mn

Aug 01, 2015 #1014446

Where do you work where they allow no punctuation in your job duties?
But I haven't yet spoken to a 'thesupervisor'.

1 1 Reply
tangow616

Aug 28, 2015 #1026520

You should probably proof read your comment before you bash someone's post. Wish I was a Internet tough guy like you...

1 8 Reply
Heydrich

Sep 04, 2015 #1029475 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Where does the "tough guy" part come in? I don't see a threat. I just see this review being made fun of, as it deserves to be.

10 2 Reply

Apr 21, 2015 #975050

Ahhh, it all makes sense now that we see your photo.........

6 1 Reply

Jan 04, 2015 #925720 Owings Mills, Maryland, United States

The really *** things people complain about these days! I know they are expensive but if you can't allow for time to get to work-sheesh, either leave sooner don't go, maybe prepare your own drink at home, save money, you little little pea brain complainer! OMG!

5 5 Reply
jennafatia1

Jan 04, 2015 #925728

It' my money and to go and get there sooner and be late to work cause tthey can't get my drink right is a big issue take your dumb comments and stuff up ur but witch!

1 12 Reply

Jul 17, 2015 #1008815

you should take some of that money of yours and pay for spelling and grammar lessons while you're at it.

5 1 Reply
elkcaffeine

Jan 04, 2015 #925576 Woodinville, Washington, United States

And if the supervisor handled the situation by offering you a refund or by getting a new drink why even complain? and OH MY GOD they put the WRONG MILK in there! THE WORLD IS GONNA END

9 4 Reply

Jan 04, 2015 #925730

Well you have to see it from this person point of view the little things count now and days it's a hassle going back twice to get things done and if we are paying this much for coffee I'm gonna want it the way I want it!

3 6 Reply

Feb 18, 2016 #1114179

Then don't pay so much for coffee, nitwit

4 2 Reply
whocares4starbuxs

Jan 03, 2015 #924792

I'm with Noneya1...grow up. Don't get Starbucks or better yet, make your own drinks at work. Problem solved.

12 1 Reply

May 12, 2015 #982908

I agree if your paying money for a drink your gonna want it how u ordered it. But relize that EVRYBODY messes up from time to time. I highly doubt they're trying to take advantage of your money. Coffee really isn't somthing that should ruin your day or perspective on things.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.