New York, New York

Star Mountain Capital is total fraud perpetuated by Brett Hickey. Whose buddy sits in Jail. He was an Actor turned who loves to tell he basically invented wall street.

He has Scammed numerous mom and pop small businesses. Take extreme caution when you come across this scam artist.

Do not invest in his "funds" we have been informed he is under investigation by the FBI and US Postal Inspectors.

Call your local FBI office if he try to get your money or tells you he will invest in your company.

It seems he got others to follow him and join his scam.

Review about: Investments.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Star Mountain Capital?

Comments

Notice

Please take notice that Brett Hickey (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (#A1605891) due to allegedly false and disparaging statements published about Plaintiff on numerous websites, including on Pissed Consumer.In the Action, Plaintiff seeks to subpoena the records of Opinion Corp (the company that owns and operates this website) to confirm the identity of the author of this posting.

Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Opinion Corp to reveal the identity of the anonymous poster of this review. You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.

If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before November 14, 2016.Please contact Plaintiff’s counsel at DefLaw@vorys.com.