STAR MOUNTAIN CAPITAL IS FRAUD PERPETUATED BRETT HICKEY
Star Mountain Capital is total fraud perpetuated by Brett Hickey. Whose buddy sits in Jail. He was an Actor turned who loves to tell he basically invented wall street.
He has Scammed numerous mom and pop small businesses. Take extreme caution when you come across this scam artist.
Do not invest in his "funds" we have been informed he is under investigation by the FBI and US Postal Inspectors.
Call your local FBI office if he try to get your money or tells you he will invest in your company.
It seems he got others to follow him and join his scam.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."