San Antonio, Texas

Terrible service.They sweeten your ears like used car salespeople and they're are great taking your money.

Once they have your money, good luck receiving your furniture.

Purchased over $5,000 in furniture and took six deliveries to get it because every time they would show up with the furniture, it would be unacceptably scratched or broken.

Their delivery boys don't give a hoot about your furniture, and to add salt to injury, they give you attitude when you point out their carelessness.In the interim, it takes an act of Congress to see the store manager who, at the end of the day, won't help you.

Review about: Various Furniture Pieces.

Review #162052 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Star Furniture?

Comments

you will never be satisfied regardless of what the company does...5,000 doesn't buy much ethan allen product.....quit trying to spend 5,000 on a whole house full of furniture and focus on wolid wood not all wood( particle board )..get a refund .................

buy what you need most first and make them throw in delivery...they will....even a used car salesman knows you get what you pay for every time...go cheap and you will get cheap...regards.Bubba