Staples Advantage - Wasteful Packaging and Horrendous Delivery
We ordered 20 8.5 x 11 pressboard report covers.We received them in three large boxes - 8 each in the two largest boxes, and 4 in a medium box.
When I spoke to Scott in customer service, his reply was 'THAT'S your question?' Well yes, Scott...I would like to know why it took three boxes to ship 20 pieces of pressboard that weigh less than three pounds altogether.
Also, Eastern Connection, your delivery 'service' ignored the multiple signs posted stating that all non freight deliveries must be made at the front of the building.My question was barely acknowledged, and I will absolutely let everyone know how horrible your customer service and business practice is.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!Now he has..."