We ordered 20 8.5 x 11 pressboard report covers.We received them in three large boxes - 8 each in the two largest boxes, and 4 in a medium box.

Related: Teechip - Sweatshirt ordered not shipped

When I spoke to Scott in customer service, his reply was 'THAT'S your question?' Well yes, Scott...I would like to know why it took three boxes to ship 20 pieces of pressboard that weigh less than three pounds altogether.

Also, Eastern Connection, your delivery 'service' ignored the multiple signs posted stating that all non freight deliveries must be made at the front of the building.My question was barely acknowledged, and I will absolutely let everyone know how horrible your customer service and business practice is.

Review about: Smead 81152.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Staples Advantage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more