Staples Advantage - Wasteful Packaging and Horrendous Delivery
We ordered 20 8.5 x 11 pressboard report covers.We received them in three large boxes - 8 each in the two largest boxes, and 4 in a medium box.
When I spoke to Scott in customer service, his reply was 'THAT'S your question?' Well yes, Scott...I would like to know why it took three boxes to ship 20 pieces of pressboard that weigh less than three pounds altogether.
Also, Eastern Connection, your delivery 'service' ignored the multiple signs posted stating that all non freight deliveries must be made at the front of the building.My question was barely acknowledged, and I will absolutely let everyone know how horrible your customer service and business practice is.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."