Stansport Folding Chairs Are Junk!
I purchased a Stansport folding chair to use at outdoor concerts and sporting events.I used the chair about 6 to 12 times after which the chair literally fell apart at the seams and at every grommet.
The chair was well cared for and properly stored when not in use. I e-mailed the company, but because the chair was more than one year old and I didn't have the receipt, they refused to replace it.
I had even e-mailed Stansport about 8 pictures which clearly illustrated that the chair was defective.I suggest that anyone in the market for a folding, outdoor chair avoid the Stansport Brand.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Double Arm Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."