I am sixty six years old and I bought a black set of sockets #STMT72254 so I could better read sizes.Sizes supposed to be etched in for better reading.

Some of smaller sockets sizes are just about disappeared. Is there anything I could wipe on to bring out numbers engraved on sockets? Thanks for your help. I am sixty six years old and I bought a black set of sockets #STMT72254 so I could better read sizes.

Sizes supposed to be etched in for better reading. Some of smaller sockets sizes are just about disappeared. Is there anything I could wipe on to bring out numbers engraved on sockets?

Thanks for your help.Darryl Barrineau dbvern234@bellsouth.net

Review about: Stmt72254 123 Piece Socket Set.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Tools?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pergo Des not stand by it's product Pergo "purchased over 40 cases.Product wound up defective, so I didn't open more than two cases...When I contacted Pergo they didn't even want to speak to me..." Read more Behr - Peinture DECKOVER Béton tour de piscine écaille de partout. Behr "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more