Stanley Steemer - They are horrible, lie, and do a horrible job

186 of 410 Stanley Steemer reviews

Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used.I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them.

They only go over your rug once and it was left soaking wet for more than 24 hrs. I called asap they agreed to come back(1 week later) & had no use of bedroom. My carpet wasn't filthy but after owning a Steemer & using king steamers I know how what should happen. Second time they came same thing.

Saw spots immediately so after it dried I put just hot water in my Steemer to prove the suds & dirt left over. They did nothing about except kept offering to come back. I did it myself. They didn't even extract the suds and they will only go over the carpet once.

I also had two other areas about 3x5 each and they charged one room for each 3 x 5 area. Do not use them because the boss I got transferred to wasn't willing to help out at all and was as nasty as can be. No credit issued & offered to come back.

I had already Steemer it myself and took pictures of after there second cleaning.The photo will show the leftover suds and dirty black water after two cleanings!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Carpet Cleaning
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #658036

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stanley Steemer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 4 No 4
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
186 of 410 Stanley Steemer reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stanley Steemer.
Filing a new complaint about
×