Southlake, Texas

We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later.They failed to assign resources to our project and then blamed their project manager and the property boom in Texas for their shortage of workers.

Related: Standard Pacific Homes - My Standard Pacific home is rotting!-shoddy builder, house not built to code!

Our brick sat on our lawn for 5 months before they found a crew to install it and when they did it was rushed up in one week. They installed defective stone on a 1M+ home. We were told the stone would be touched up! it demonstrates lack of quality and poor workmanship by them installing damaged products and try to fix them later.

Their website says "outstanding quality and an unwavering commitment to true customer satisfaction" WHAT A JOKE!, your building a 1M+ home you would expect perfection, their management throughout this process was unresponsive and unprofessional. If you think going with a large company gives you the security that they have a large pool of resources your wrong. Check your contracts as they may take up to 2 years to deliver your house.

Were stuck in an apartment waiting for them to deliver our house.So disappointed with their treatment of us and their lack of customer service I suggest if your planning to build in Southlake go with a custom home builder.

Review about: Southlake Texas.

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Quality of construction, Builder, Construction team, Entire experience, Lack of customer service.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with Delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.