Menifee, California

We live i Hertiage Lake, McCall & Menifee Road.The housing track is Bridgeport.

We are having problems with the wooden fences falling over during a heavy rail. It looks like the wood is cracking at the concrete. I feel if the fences were build properly, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Last July, are neighbor called us to let us know that four sections of our bck fence fell over, while we were on vacation. We help pay for the fence when we got home from vacation.

About two weeks go, we had a portion of our side fence fall over do to heavy rains.

My neighbor help put put up the fence temporally, but we still need the fence fixed properly, so it doesn't fall over again.

I feel we shouldn't have to keep paying to keep our fences from falling over.We live on lot 50, three bedroom 2-1/2 baths.

Review about: Standard Pacific Homes Fence.

I liked: Location, Whem the house.

I didn't like: Quality of construction.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution We need our fence fixed prperly so it won't fall over again without us paying to repair the fence

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

We're in South Port, also in Heritage Lake. We had continual problems with tile flooring, carpets, baseboards, cracking stucco, cement, fence, interior paint/drywall, windows......ect. Now out of warranty and screwed.

Yep, lots of problems in Heritage Lake and try to get your problems fixed in a prompt way. Water leak - not their fault if the electricity flipped a switch in a new home. Will sell before this home gets too old.