Lompoc, California

I went to add postage I typed in $5.00, a pop-up came on the screen and said it didn't accept $5.00 and automatically charged me $50.00. I didn't get a prompt asking if the charge was okay or not. It just went and charged me $50. That is wrong! SHAME ON YOU!

Consumer Beware, this is a shady company, and some nerve automatically charging me $50 I understand if your pumping gas, but I wasn't.

Now, I am on Social Security, on fixed income, I am a loss for words at the moment. My Christmas dinner money is on Stamps.com. Then I received the worst customer service ever. Transaction was done less than a minute. They only issue a refund if you close the account, and pay you by check. This is one shady company. Rude supervisor to boot.

However, thankfully I have a great bank. The charge is getting reversed in the morning.

I will never do business with a company like this. Take the free $5.00 postage and run folks.

Review about: Postage Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stamps?

Comments

Cheri1669

a response, this company is a joke

Dear Cheri,

Thank you for contacting the Stamps.com Office of the President.

We do appreciate your concerns regarding the processing time, and due to accounting and security procedures, 2-3 weeks is the processing time required for releasing postage funds. Because we are converting USPS funds for printing postage into a cashable check for you, unfortunately we do require this time for this procedure and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if the Office of the President can be of any further assistance.

Respectfully,