Update by user Aug 31, 2012

3 Neshaminy Interplex # 103 , Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053 19053

(215) 639-9277

Do not go to this place for a job they will send you to the *** named SYSCO, Sysco pays great money but you are known as an athlete you have to run while loading 80 plus pound boxes, a place that only 1 and 10 people make it because the place is complete and total chaos and they want you to meet a quota that is impossible..so after working that hard and crazy hours its very upsetting to find out you never get your pay pay check that was with held and now being said \"we dont hold checks\" well thats funny STAFFMARK because you held almost 700 dollars from my b/f and he wants it!

Original review posted by user Aug 31, 2012

My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so we assumend well he will get all his pay the 3rd week because they said you will get your check by mail sir not direct deposit til after the 3rd week..well when the 3rd week came it was only money for 2 weeks.He was missing a whole 7690 dolars from his check..

the employees at sysco said Staffmark holds your first weeks check til you get fired or leave, and that really isn't so we really didnt think anything of it(no I'm lying i did tell him to call and find out about it but he believed the employees that they just held it like other jobs) so any ways, the assignment ends they let him go and he sais ok well wheres my first weeks pay that you never gave me???? they said nope we dont hold checks don't know what your talking about..This was 1 month ago it was almost a 700 dollar check, I don't no how to go about getting it if they are going to deny it..

if anyone has some answers please feel free to lemme no

thanks !!a bunch!

Review about: Temp Staffing Agency.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $680
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Staffmark?

Comments

just_wonderful

let me correct he was missing approximately 680 dollars, that is the first week that he didnt get paid