I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them.Well never the less he wore the shorts and after washing we noticed that their were holes in the back pockets where they were sawn together and we checked the others cause we hadn't noticed and they were all like that.

I paid good money for my husband to have the shorts he loved to wear and i sm very disappointed in the way the quality of them are. Now he can't wear them and it really ticks me off he has to be disappointed in something he trusted to wear.

The shorts we bought years ago have better quality then any of these.You can see i had to patch one so he could wear them but it won't even hold a patch !!

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE St Johns Bay Shorts
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with St Johns Bay?

Comments

Bobby F
Lavonia, Georgia, United States #1231608

I bought 5 pairs of the St Johns Bay shorts and every pair got holes in the back corner of the pocket. Heading to JC Pennys to see if they return my money.