You will definitely be in disbelief if you make the mistake of purchasing furniture from this store.Incompetant from owner all the way down to warehouse.
Its broken and cant be fixed. they should put the building with all the furniture up for sale. the highest bidder couldnt do worse.the way they do business is unproffesional to say the least. its about making a quick buck off of a sucker[or drug dealer] with them.
they cater to trailer trash and ghetto queens.furniture mart should have made them close a long time ago.you have to see this garage sale to belief it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "My gosh there is more meat on any one elses subs !!!! How lame i should of paid same else where ...heck i could of went to market and bought..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."