You will definitely be in disbelief if you make the mistake of purchasing furniture from this store.Incompetant from owner all the way down to warehouse.
Its broken and cant be fixed. they should put the building with all the furniture up for sale. the highest bidder couldnt do worse.the way they do business is unproffesional to say the least. its about making a quick buck off of a sucker[or drug dealer] with them.
they cater to trailer trash and ghetto queens.furniture mart should have made them close a long time ago.you have to see this garage sale to belief it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "My gosh there is more meat on any one elses subs !!!! How lame i should of paid same else where ...heck i could of went to market and bought..."
- "I bought my sofa set maybe 3 or 4 years ago and it started to peel around year 3. My husband tokd me to contact them about it but i..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."