Sriracha Honda Automobile - Poor Honda Service !! No quality at all !

1 of 1 Sriracha Honda Automobile reviews

Back in early August of year 2016, I sent my car to Honda service center for airbag replacement (received a recall letter from Honda due to airbag failure reason). I was extremely angry when getting back my car as I saw a big piece of adornment was being pressed underneath the car console panel. Obviously the Honda technician did not focus during on duty when they were installing back the console panel. It is not a small little adornment. How can they not aware of the existence of this adornment ?? HOW CAN HONDA DID NOT HAVE QUALITY CONTROL AND FINAL CHECK BEFORE HANDLING OVER THE CAR BACK TO CUSTOMER ??????????

I just sent my car to this service center for maintenance service. I questioned HONDA how can I be confident with their work since they are not able to detect this big piece of thing. The customer care manager just said HONDA will pay for my next maintenance fee. This response is totally not acceptable to me. How am i going to trust them if they have not completely installed back every piece of mechanical part during the maintenance ? I told them to contact me later and drop me email as an evidence of the corrective action that they should provide customer. The manager promised to follow up and send me email afterwards but I received nothing from HONDA since then.

This working attitude and discipline sucks and is unacceptable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD SUGGEST NOT TO BUY HONDA CAR AS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SATISFACTORY OF CUSTOMER !!!

Honda Service Center Address: 888 ถนน สุขุมวิท สุรศักดิ์ Si Racha District, ชลบุรี 20110. Thailand.

Address: 888 ถนน สุขุมวิท สุรศักดิ์ Si Racha District, ชลบุรี 20110

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Very poor maintenance service quality

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
2006 Honda Civic
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #932485 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sriracha Honda Automobile? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Sriracha Honda Automobile reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.