Utah, United States
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Sep 15, 2015

As expected, many victims are coming forward after exposing SPSReviewForum as a scam on Ripoff Report.

Hope (Melissa Miller), do you realize that within the last 48 hours, I received over 200 emails from people claiming you scammed them using Yaya Maria (Orisha Ashe at OrishaAshe.com)?

Yaya Maria has more scam complaints than any other psychic or spell worker online.It’s bloody obvious she is a SCAM!

The only people saying otherwise come from the fake profiles you created on your website SPSReviewForum.com

SPSReviewForum works as a platform for social brainwashing. As you read the comments of her forum you are lead to believe everyone is a scam except for Yaya Maria from OrishaAshe.com along with SpiritedEnterprise.com.

These are just a couple of her many fiction characters she uses to run her scam.

SPSReviewForum is the Queen Bee (The Hub).This forum funnels traffic to Yaya Maria, SpiritedEnterprise along with Hope’s other made-up characters.

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2015

If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and wished you found this scam report a lot sooner.

Once you do a little research, you will understand and see that the only positive comments you will find on Yay Maria only exist on SPSReviewForum. Every other website will reveal the truth; straight from the victims of Hope and her Deceptive Forum.

Here are a few things you can do:

- Share your experience on Ripoff Reports to make your voice heard and steer other people from getting lured into her scam.

- File a Police Report for Fraud. Explain what happened and provide the investigators with copies of the complaints posted by other victims. Once the police are aware of the large scale of this crime, they open an investigation.

- Contact Media Outlets like CNN or Journalists who will cover your story.

- The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) exist to protect consumers from this type of scam. Contact the FTC and file a report.

FTC Goals: Protect Consumers: Prevent fraud, deception, and unfair business practices in the marketplace.

I didn't like: Scam, Social manipulation, Bullying, Slander defamation, Deception-loss.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deceptive and Falsified Reviews / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sps Review Forum?

Comments

Your post on Yaya is as fake as a reality show!

Ismellascam
Denver, Colorado, United States #1044753

Ralitsa Kindalova

@Maghalena88

London but orginally from Rio.

Tis Hope and my oh my she is friends on facebook with the owner of mysticalforum that takes you to a site owned by

Angelica Gerrorro and Jose

8743 Sheridan Blvd Arvada, CO 80003 Mystical Butterfly Metaphysical Gift Shop 8743 Sheridan Blvd This needs to be reported to the law.

SCAM! You all be careful.

seems you are dealing with criminals.Arvada, CO 80003a not New York as falsely advertised.

to Ismellascam #1046606

She us originally from Bulgaria.

i know
New Jersey, United States #1042580

Gonna give you a tip man.I feel your frustration.

Hope's name is out there. When the fist reports came out just look back.

She denied it.

Found out more about "Hope"

Anonymous said...

((message for AA2 - TC here - got your mail but when I responded my service

provider warned me about junk mail - can you mail me from another provider -hotmail, yahoo, gmail, aol, etc.- sorry have to be careful - my inbox is overrun with junk mail at the moment))

This is why it's put the Real Witch doctor will know the real person.

She changed and got Aol and Yahoo, after that, or else she already had it. That is when she started mailing people under the e mail address gypsybee5@yahoo.com. To the above poster I will not stop searching and I sincerely hope that you won't to expose her and help people get legal justice. She claims to be a healer, yet it is evident she has a very low emotional i.q., or she would not be slamming people left and right the way she does to the point of trying to utterly ruin them.

She even has two beautiful children who lost their mother posted by someone she repeatedly says is a scammer. It's delporable that any human being would do something so low. The only thing is yes if Orisha.Ashe and Spirited Enterprise fully knew what they are and were doing they too should be held accountable for the SHILL, but "Hope" seems so overkill zealous in bashing some, then promoting those she does like it's hard to tell. She is really looping out it seems and...

This Orisha. Ashe may very well be another victim of Hope's. She has hurt many. Orisha.

Ashe has "failed" with spells too, but she was not bashed by Hope and her forum. That is all Hope's doing. If Orisha, Ashe know that's different, but she may not know of the full picture here or being able to control Hope. She has turned into one loose cannon, determined to draw blood.

Look into males and female. I thought a female, but most women have a natural protective instinct toward children, that she clearly is not showing. By the way swear yo you she is not Cheekaboo, nor that Joey. They are just posters enamored with her, in a follow the leader type of way.

"Hope" is out there, much agree, but in a cleverly psychotic way, not talking to herself. Just so ate up with blind rage, paranoia and geed she has lost all rational thinking. Please let's stop the real scammer or if the businesses were involved them too. If it is Melissa Miller, great.

Please provide actual proof, because I do want to publish the wrong person. we want to go to the legal channels with the real person's name and info. As a very last resort Orisha. Ashe could be questioned by police and hopefully she won't be part of this racketeering, but something is amiss, as a sps review forum memenber, I am told "(Cheekaboo ) recently posted "Yaya" was the only one on the approved list.

Very much racketeering!(Sorry for the very, very long post.)