Sprouts Farmers Market Meat Review

3 of 50 Sprouts Farmers Market reviews

On January 9th I bought two pounds of "on sale" grass-fed ground beef.The sell by date was 1/10/17.

The color of the meat was brown--not red--as is usually the case. Nevertheless, I trusted the labeling. Today, January 10th, I cooked a burger to medium well done. The flavor was definitely sour and unappetizing.

This is not the first time I've purchased rotten meat or almost-spoiled produce at Sprout's.A refund will not compensate me for my time and inconvenience or for ruined meals.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Grass Fed Ground Beef
Review category
Food Stores
review #988974

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sprouts Farmers Market? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 50 Sprouts Farmers Market reviews
Suzette

Feb 10 #1284794

The quality of service at Sprouts has been steadily declining and I have also have problems obtaining quality meat at Sprouts. They often have no meat out at all, and then when they do, the date/quality of the meat is not acceptable.
I assume because I had previously left the store without purchasing anything (again, because the main thing I had wanted---ground beef--was not available) , the last time I was in Sprouts, an "undercover" LP found it necessary to emerge from the back room and follow me around the store. This experience certainly does not raise my opinion of Sprouts.

0 0 Reply

Jan 11 #1269176 West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States

jesus why would you eat it ? the label could say anything and you'd probably eat it. I almost puked when I saw the color of the meat just f rom the photo.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.