This place is AWFUL. We had a regular family Dr here.

We LOVE him. He's the only Dr in this clinic I will allow near my family. Well, he's now semi retired. Which means they put two of the 4 of us with someone else and did not tell us.

I tried getting a hold of someone to fix this for FOUR WEEKS. But the 4 times I removed calls to some woman named Celeste, the staff would tell me no one named Celeste worked there.i finally get a hold of the triage nurse who seems to recognize the name Celeste vaguely. She proceeds to tell me that my husband who is severely diabetic and also has other health issues was reassigned to a brand new out of school NP. Someone they just hired.

Who has zero reviews, has had zero patients. And then, THEN, I find out, they moved my 14 year old over to her as well. I call. I complain.

The person I spoke with was RUDE. Berated me like it's my fault they randomly took two family members and stuck them with this random woman and never communicated with us. They treated me as if I was lying that I had them moved over. Not to mention the staff at the front desk 99% are new and have zero clue what they are doing.

They are AWFUL. Do yourself a favor and don't bother with this place.

It's a joke. Dr Goodger is the only Dr here worth anything.

Preferred solution: A new Dr who's actually an MD. .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Springfield Family Physicians Reviews