Can't do business on Springfield Ave in Irvington NJ
I been doing my business deals on Springfield Ave for like 10 years now. Usually lots of customers. They come off the bus, come out of IHOP or wherever. Easy to find. Now they got cops all up on this street. Those people up there know me so whenever I walk up they screaming "5-0, 5-0, 5-0". What am I supposed to do? My pockets be full of product but they all spying on me. I need to be someplace kinda public to find people to do deals with but they might have a nife or gat so I gotta be someplace kinda public.
I even brought 2 of my kinds with me to try and lower the heat. Nah. Them cops still all over us. Dont' worry, I got my piece too but still. I got mouths to feed. My 8 kids all go to school soon so I gotta put some green in my pocket.
#blacklivesmatter #I'mwithher #reparationsNOW!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Move them cops
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "Today, June 6, 2016; I had the worst experience in an LQ stay that I have ever had. It occurred in LQ Santa Clarita-Valencia because of their terrible breakfast bar..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."
- "Will take 2-6 months to port phone number - I have been trying to port my number since april 2014 and today, october 8th, 2014 still not ported... I had a..."
- "I ordered purple wristband with light teal lettering... What I rec'd was purple wristband with Dark green lettering. You have to be close to even read the writing. Very..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."