Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery - Dr. Benjamin Schlecter gave me a painful hypertropioc scar
I went to Dr.Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar.
He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar in my ear and hide it. What he did not tell me was that there was not enough tissue to do so successfully. Therefore, I ended up with a hypertropic scar which is intensely painful. I wish I had never sought the services of Dr.
Schlecter of Spring Ridge Cosmetic Surgery center in Wyomissing, PA. When I showed him the result of his work he told me that I had had scar there before and he didn't take responsibility for the hypertropic scar he gave me. I would NOT recommend Dr. Benjamin Schlecter.
I have been to another doctor who is trying to correct Dr. Schlecter's work and he agrees that surgery for the initial scar should not have been recommended.
I regret ever trusting this uncaring doctor, who advertises compassionate care.I did not find compassion in his office.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery Scar Revision Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."