Guitar Magic Scam - Spring of Knowledge Review
Update added by user Apr 19, 2014
They finally made it right with me today and sent me the license Key.I was pretty much over being upset and now actually happy that they sent me the key.
Maybe they got more help or something to support their original user base that helped make them what they are today.- J
Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2013
I must say that I'm extremely unhappy with the folks over there at http://www.springofknowledge.com. I purchased Guitar Magic 3 a few years back and have since had to change over to a new computer.
One would think that being able to install the software and pick up where you left off with Guitar Magic would be as simple as reloading the software and re-registering the software. BUYER BEWARE!
I have left now four phone messages and have sent over twenty...YES TWENTY emails to these guys and have yet to receive as much as a phone call or an email back. I have sent emails to support@ info@ and register@. At this point I'm pretty sure they just want me to give up and purchase their latest software release.
Their website clearly says that they're still helping folks like myself re-register Guitar Magic III from Spring of Knowledge yet they seem to refuse to help me out. I run a small business and would never do this to a customer. All I want to do is install the software and start learning the guitar with my son.
I'm typically not a big complainer and I hate to have to take it to this level but what can I do? They're not a member of the BBB. They are not willing to return a phone call or even return an email. How long should it take to get a reply from a reputable company? It has now been nearly one month.
Their website clearly says that they're willing to help those with Guitar Magic III out. See the attached image. I'll continue to post on this until the matter is resolved.
Very VERY upset customer...
Be sure you read this before making a purchase with Spring of Knowledge or Guitar Magic.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a friend who was having a bad day, and I wanted to cheer her up. Simple enough? Nope. I ordered the floral vibrance bouquet, selected..."
- "My wife and I checked in with our dog for our HONEYMOON on Sunday 6/26/16 and had an anticipated date of check out on 6/30/16. There was no one..."