Guitar Magic Scam - Spring of Knowledge Review
Update added by user Apr 19, 2014
They finally made it right with me today and sent me the license Key.I was pretty much over being upset and now actually happy that they sent me the key.
Maybe they got more help or something to support their original user base that helped make them what they are today.- J
Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2013
I must say that I'm extremely unhappy with the folks over there at http://www.springofknowledge.com. I purchased Guitar Magic 3 a few years back and have since had to change over to a new computer.
One would think that being able to install the software and pick up where you left off with Guitar Magic would be as simple as reloading the software and re-registering the software. BUYER BEWARE!
I have left now four phone messages and have sent over twenty...YES TWENTY emails to these guys and have yet to receive as much as a phone call or an email back. I have sent emails to support@ info@ and register@. At this point I'm pretty sure they just want me to give up and purchase their latest software release.
Their website clearly says that they're still helping folks like myself re-register Guitar Magic III from Spring of Knowledge yet they seem to refuse to help me out. I run a small business and would never do this to a customer. All I want to do is install the software and start learning the guitar with my son.
I'm typically not a big complainer and I hate to have to take it to this level but what can I do? They're not a member of the BBB. They are not willing to return a phone call or even return an email. How long should it take to get a reply from a reputable company? It has now been nearly one month.
Their website clearly says that they're willing to help those with Guitar Magic III out. See the attached image. I'll continue to post on this until the matter is resolved.
Very VERY upset customer...
Be sure you read this before making a purchase with Spring of Knowledge or Guitar Magic.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "In 2015 I was selling an estate on behalf of my grandpa and Vera Owens represented the buyer who purchased the home. Vera was suppose to be the expert in..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a friend who was having a bad day, and I wanted to cheer her up. Simple enough? Nope. I ordered the floral vibrance bouquet, selected..."